Tuesday 23 March 2010

Introducing the other players...

To follow on from yesterday's post, I feel it is now time to introduce the other key players in this game, as I have already bored you with the lead character.

First off, we have Tigga - who at times will be called Stress Monkey. Tigga and I have known each other for years and years. We grew up together in Hicksville, Africa. As I went to the best primary school, and he went to the second best, we didn't really hang out until we got much older.

Tigga and my brother went to college in Johannesburg, and started hanging out together quite a lot. Tigga and I reconnected through him. I moved down there with him, fell in love, and we decided to get as far away from Hicksville as we could. So we moved to London.

Once in London, we decided to do the grown up thing and get married. Which somehow didn't really work. Fast forward a number of years, we decided to split up. Fortunately, we are still great friends, which is handy, as we still live together.

The next person to enter the set is The Mentalist (from here on to be known as TM). TM and I met through a friend, connected, and started dating. I say dating ... I think we have been on one date, and as far as I can remember, I paid. So I think someone owes me shoes!

TM moved into the house a few years ago, and things have been interesting ever since.

TM, Tigga and I live in a very small house in London, which we share with the fat cat.

So that, bushpigs, is where we are at today. At some point, I shall do a proper Q&A session with each of the team so you will get to know the joy (read pain) of living with them!

Hope you all have a great day.

Good night bushpigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment