Friday 19 March 2010

It is with great thanks…

To Aunt Becky over at Mommy Wants Vodka that I am writing my first blog post. The advice she gave about writing for me really rang true, and gave me the impetus to stop blog stalking, and start blog writing. Not that I am going to stop blog stalking …

So I guess, for posterity, and any of you mad people that have the unfortunate opportunity to stumble across my first blog post, I should write what I want out of this. I suppose I really want to document what is going on for me, and for the people around me.

I keep writing this first post, going backwards and forwards, taking out the “me” references because I don’t want to be conceited, but this is a blog about me, so I should just let it be.

So to the blog title … At this point in time I am living with chronic pain, which is sometimes helped and sometimes hindered by The Mentalist (TM), aka the boyfriend, and Tigga, aka the ex. I will introduce these characters later on, as I think they each deserve a post of their own!

So this is my first post. Not very exciting, I grant you, but bear with me (no, not your actual bear, just a man in a suit), and I am sure it will get more interesting.
Good night, bushpigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment